- Three trays (200 gr. Each) yoghurt
- 6 large eggs
- 350 grams. grated gruyere
- 500 grams. slice into breadcrumbs
- 250g. margarine or butter melted (cold)
- 1½ cup farina
- plenty of freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp.. Chopped fresh mint or a little dry
How to make?
In a large bowl (or ovenproof dish), beat the eggs well with a whisk or hand mixer to rise for a few minutes. Add the yogurt, cheese, pepper, fresh mint and butter.
Little by little, add the flour until you have a mixture such as cakes. Grease pan numeral 30 or 32 and pour the mixture.
Bake in a preheated air oven at 170 ° C for 45 to inflate and slightly browned surface.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Easy Giaourtotyropita – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]