- 150 grams. (1 c.) Dried plums chopped
- 210 grams. (1 + 3/4 cups.) Flour for all purposes
- 100 grams. (1 c.) Chopped walnuts
- 1+ 1/2 n. C. Baking soda
- 2 pinches of salt
- 80 grams. molten butter at room temperature
- 180 grams. (3/4 cup.) Lukewarm milk
- 150 grams. (3/4 cup.) Sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 150 grams. (1 c.) Dropwise couverture
- 3 ml. P. Rum
- 1 small oblong cake tin
How to make?
Preheat oven to 170 ºC. Butter and flour good form.
1) In a bowl soak the prunes with 1 Tbsp.. rum 5′-10 ‘.
2) In a bowl put the prunes, walnuts, baking soda, salt, butter and milk. Mix with spatula.
3) Add the sugar and beaten eggs. Mix well.
4) Finally, sift the flour into the mixture. Stir to incorporate. Add the chocolate. Mix gently.
5) Pour the mixture was simizarismeni form and bake for 50 ‘until it comes clear that the knife edge.
6) Having a little bit cool completely on a rack to irrigate the remaining rum. Sprinkle icing.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Drunk Cake With Prunes And Chocolate – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]