Ingredients for dried fig-stuff recipes
- 30 dried figs
- Half a teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 200 g ground meat
- 1 tomato
- 1 green apple
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tea cup water or vegetable juice
- Black pepper
Preparation of dried figs stuffed
- Wash the figs and place them in a deep bowl. Add enough hot water to pass them over and wait 10-15 minutes to soften them.
- Take a pot of olive oil and light it slightly. Add the onion that you are cooking and sock for a few minutes. Add the peanuts and fry until the color turns. Add the item and continue the roasting process until the water is pulled. Sweeten it with black pepper and salt.
- Let the figs drain the water thoroughly and fill it with the mortar you prepared. Slice the tomato and apple in half-moon. Place tomatoes and apple slices at the base of a flattened pot. Bring the dried figs that you have filled in and cook in medium heat for 15 minutes by adding water with butter and butter. Serve hot.