- 250 g. plain flour
- 1/3 teacup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 glass of lukewarm water
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teacup of grated soft feta cheese
How to make?
1. In a bowl, place the flour , olive oil and salt. Then, add the water, a little at a time and knead until you have a smooth dough, that does not stick to your hands. Add the water gradually because you may need less, depending on the flour consistency.
2. Divide the dough into 10 equal parts the size of a walnut. Gather each to a ball and make a well with your index finger. Fill it with some feta cheese and seal the filling in. Flatten it with your palm or roll it out with a rolling pin.
3. Warm a non-sticking frying pan well and fry each dough pie for 3-4 minutes each side, without adding any fat. You can also chill them in the freezer and fry them a little at a time.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Dough Pies With Feta Cheese – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]