- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2.5 cups flour
For the above:
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
You can increase or decrease the amount of flour you use. Take care to gradually add the dough kneading until a smooth consistency. Small glands that make the dough; At room temperature furnaces after a rest for 30-40 minutes.
According to the desire of the meringue into batter can add grated white cheese, eggs can cook after you find the tops of corn flour plowed yellow.
How to make?
- Sunflower oil, put the yogurt and eggs in a deep mixing bowl. Mix gently using a wooden spoon.
- Add the dill extract oil mixture leaves you chop finely. The gradually adding flour, baking powder and salt solids. Knead until all ingredients özleşip obtain a soft consistency pulp.
- wax paper to cool a large baking tray. After rounding the parts within you rip off palm shape the egg from the pulp in the form of shells. Place the pastry you have prepared baking trays intermittently.
- whipped eggs with sunflower oil on them to rest at room temperature for Leave to yellow.
- Preheated 180 degree oven and cook for about 25-30 minutes until the swelling blush. Share your loved ones as warm.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Dill Pastry – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]