- 5-6 spring onions (only green chopped leaves)
- 3 large cucumbers washed (in their skins)
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped into frame
- 4 Tbsp.. Oil
- 2 ml. P. White balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp.. Chopped fresh mint
- 1 package cream cheese
- 250g. bag yogurt
How to make?
Cut along the cucumber with its skin. If many seeds, remove them with a knife. Finely chop the cucumber diced. Put in salad bowl. Add the carrot, scallions and chopped mint. Season with salt. Whisk in a bowl the oil and the vinegar with a fork.
Add the yogurt and cream cheese. Mix. Pour the Cucumber. Mix well and chill in the refrigerator. It is advisable to pour the salad with yoghurt just before serving, because the cucumber will download liquids.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Cucumber With Yogurt And Cream Cheese – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]