- 100 gr butter (stored at room temperature)
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
For the filling:
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 4 tablespoons apricot jam
For the above:
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
Be sure to use the materials you use in making cookies at room temperature. The number of cookies can vary depending on the size and shape of the cookie molds you use.
You can prepare cookies by using the kinds of marmalade you want instead of jam you separate the grain parts.
How to make?
- You waited until softened butter at room temperature, taken to the mixing vessel sifted powdered sugar and egg yolk.
- Mix with your hands until it becomes cream. Add ginger powder at this stage.
- The start of the sifted flour gradually until the consistency Katıp cookie dough kneading area.
- After dividing into two equal portions of the cookie dough out decision lightly floured about 1 cm on the kitchen counter. Open thick.
- Edges square pieces of dough that you open with the help of precise serrated roll dough.
- The end of the middle part of the aid teaspoon of dough leave the square strawberry or apricot jam. Combine the dough out of the side portions on the correct folding and jam portion.
- Place the cookies on the baking sheet spaced base you prepared baking sheet.
- Cookies and bake for about 12-15 minutes in an oven preheated to 170 degrees. The light color area via cookies, after removing from the oven to rest at room temperature.
- you handle cookies with powdered sugar on them, to share with your loved ones.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Cookies with jam Recipe – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]