Ingredients for cold soufflé recipe
- 180 ml currants juice
- 1 tablespoon powder gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 150 g of powdered sugar
- 1 sweet chopped lemon peel
- 250 ml cold cream
Preparing cold souffle with cranberry
- Get a little pot of currant juice. Add the powdered gelatin and leave for 5 minutes. Blend with as little jelly melt as possible and cook from the oven. Put egg yolks, sugar and lemon rind into the heat-resistant container and bake the bignard.
- Beat the mixture with the aid of a mixer until it reaches the creamy consistency. Add the mixture of flour and gelatin and continue to rinse. Take it from the furnace and let it cool. Take egg yolk into a separate mixing bowl and beat with the help of a mixer. Feed the egg whites with lemon juice with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Take the cream into a separate mixing bowl. Beat it with the help of a mixer and feed it with a mixture of blackcurrant. Divide the mixture into the oil and water containers. Relax and serve for 3 hours in the fridge.