Ingredients for the recipe for coffee
- 1. 5 water glass milk
- 1 tablespoon granule coffee
- 2 pack of cream shampoo
- 15 oatmeal cookies
- Half a cup of hazelnut
- 150 g bitter chocolate
- 150 ml cream
Preparing the coffee parfait
- Melt in the coffee bean. Take a cream shaker into a mixing bowl. Add coffee cold milk and beat with a mixer until solidification.
- Divide the biscuits into small pieces and add the creamy building site. Cut the hazelnuts in half and add the mixture and mix. Baton a mold stretch film cool and fill it into the mix. Stay in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Heat the cream for sauce without boiling. Divide the chocolate into small pieces and add to the cream and stir until melted. Let it cool.
- Remove the perfume by turning the mold upside down. Have a chocolate sauce on it. Serve cold.