- 2 fillet chicken breasts finely chopped
- 3 ounces of olive oil
- 1 onion cut into thin slices
- 2 colored peppers cut into thin slices
- 5-6 beef stewed in thin slices
- 1 pc. Red curry paste (in big supermarkets)
- 1 fl. yoghurt or coconut cream
- 1/2 fl. chicken broth
- 2 chopped fresh onions
- a little chopped fresh coriander
How to make?
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, brown the chicken, almost halved. Add the onion and the peppers and let them wilt without changing color. Add the mushrooms and let them drink their liquids.
Add the curry paste and stir well. Finally, add broth. Salt and pepper to simmer the sauce. Finally add yogurt. Add the fresh onion and coriander, mix and serve. If you use coconut milk, add it to the last 5 minutes of the boil to prevent the sauce from binding.
Serve with rice.