- 4 servings of chicken (chest or thigh)
- 4 kg of olive oil
- 1 onion cut into thin slices
- 2 colored peppers
- 1 daffo leaf
- 1 Thyme Thistle
- 1 and c. cumin seeds
- 1 and c. flour
- 600 g white dry wine
- 1 broth broth stock broth
- 300 g long white rice
- 200 g cream
- 100 g green olives without pits
- a little chopped parsley
- a little freshly ground nutmeg
How to make?
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Cut each chicken into 2-3 pieces.
3. Salt and pepper around the pan with the olive oil. Take them on a platter and keep them warm.
4. Pour the remaining olive oil into the same pan and let the onion become transparent. Add peppers, bay leaf, thyme, cumin, and leave the peppers to soften for a few minutes.
5. Put the chicken back in the pan and sprinkle with the flour. Let cook for 1′-2 ‘and absorb all the fluids.
6. Pour in wine and broth. Add the rice and let it boil. Once boiled, put the lid and transfer to the preheated oven. Bake for 45 ‘.
7. Boil the cream.
8. Once cooked, pour over the hot cream and sprinkle with olives and parsley. Sprinkle with a little nutmeg.
9. Mix well and serve immediately.