- 2 fillet chicken breasts finely chopped
- 3 ounces of olive oil
- 1 onion cut into thin slices
- 2 colored peppers cut into thin slices
- 5-6 beef stewed in thin slices
- 250 g of yellow pumpkin
- 1 sweet potatoes
- 250 g of broccoli
- 1 pc. Red curry paste (in big supermarkets)
- 400 g of coconut milk
- 1/2 fl. chicken broth
- 2 chopped fresh onions
- a little chopped fresh coriander
- Basmati rice
How to make?
For the chicken with curry, heat the olive oil in a pan, brown the chicken, almost half-hung.
Add the onion and the peppers and let them wilt without changing color. Add the mushrooms and let them drink their liquids. Add the pumpkin, sweet potato and broccoli.
Add the curry paste and stir well. Finally, add broth and coconut milk. Salt and pepper to simmer the sauce. Add the fresh onion and coriander and mix. Serve with rice.