- 600 g. boiled or baked chicken breast
- 1 ½ cups. couscous
- 1 red pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup. corn
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 Champignons cut into thin slices
- 1/2 bunch parsley
For the sauce
- 1/2 cup. olive oil
- 1/3 cup. lemon juice
- 1 ml. P. Mustard
How to make?
1. Boil water or if we, chicken broth. Place the couscous in a bowl and pour boiling water to barely cover. Stir and cover for a few minutes, until absorbed all the liquid. Meanwhile, whisk in a blender together all the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Cut the chicken into thin slices and place in a large bowl. Add all the other ingredients: the couscous, peppers, onion, corn, Champignons and parsley, and drizzle with the sauce.
3. Mix well with a spoon and hand out into 4 bowls.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Chicken Salad With Couscous – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]