It’s actually a different version of the cheese field you all love. Tomatoes and colorful peppers are added to the pot, and the flavors of the eggs add flavor to connect the cheeses.
pieces of ready made yufka 2
grams of curd cheese 300
cup of grated cheddar cheese 1/2
medium size tomato 1
medium yellow peppe 1
tablespoons sunflower oil 3
tablespoon yogurt 1
tea spoon salt 4
tea spoon freshly ground black pepper 1/4
You can add the dry and fresh spices you want in the pastry, you can cook in the oven.
Be careful to cook pastries often by inverting them. Add tomatoes after sipping their juices in order not to dilute the pastry.
How is it prepare?
- To prepare the cheese for the interior; Cut the tomatoes you peeled into small cubes. Cut it in half and cut the seeds so that the yellow bell pepper that you take out will match the tomatoes.
- Curd cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, tomatoes, yellow pepper cubes, egg, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut the dough you open on the counter top into two. After mixing the half of the sunflower oil and a small container kneaded, rubover the yufkas.
- Spread the cheesy inner mortar into the middle parts, fold the edges inward and then wrap them in large coils.
- Lightly squeeze the remaining sunflower seeds over the pastries and then take the pan that you already pissed off.
- Flush the middle fire until you get a slight hue. The minute you feel the cheese has disappeared, the process is complete.
- For the inside of the pie you take on the service tray to be visible, you can split it in half and serve it with warm chopped parsley.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Cheesy Pastry – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]