Ingredients for Bulgur summer salad recipes
- 1 water glass pilaf bulgur
- 4 medium size cucumber
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium sized roasted red pepper pickles
- 4 branch fresh onions
- 1/4 bunch of dill
- 1/4 bunch of mint
- 1/4 bunch of parsley
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate sour
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 1/2 tea spoon freshly ground black pepper
- Yedikule lettuce leaves
Preparation of Bulgurus summer salad
- Take a bulgurcan pot that you can wash and filter. Add hot water and boil until the bulbs are well swollen and soft. Take the water from the furnace and drain the excess water. Take a deep salad case and let it cool.
- Chop tomatoes, cucumbers and roasted red pepper. Sprinkle fresh onions, dill, mint and parsley.
- Mix olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice, pomegranate sour, crushed garlic, salt and freshly ground black pepper in a small bowl for salatane sauce. Place Yedikule lettuce leaves on a serving tray. Add all the ingredients that you have made to the find, and run over the sauce you prepared. Stir and mix on Yedikule lettuce leaves and serve.