Materials for blinded chicken recipe in colored pepper bell
For pepper bowls
- 2 red peppers
- 2 capsicum yellow pepper
- Half a teaspoon olive oil
- Black pepper
- Red pepper
For the chicken with curry sauce
- 8 pieces boneless pork meat
- Black pepper
- 1 sweet spoon powder red pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon almonds without peel
- 3/4 water glass of chicken juice
- Half cup whipped cream
- 1/4 water glass of parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 sweet spoon curry
For the above
- Frankish onion
Preparation of blinded chicken in colored pepper bell
- For the pepper bowls, cut the colored peppers in two from the middle and put them in the oven tray with oiled paper. Mix olive oil and spices in a bowl. Sprinkle the spicy olive oil over the peppers with a brush. Cook for 15-20 minutes until the roasted peppers are roasted in a preheated 200 ° C flask.
- Take chicken meats in a flat bowl. Mix salt and powder of red pepper in a bowl and sprinkle over chicken pork. Melt your butter in a skillet. Add garlic and unbaked almonds for 1-2 minutes. Add chicken meats and cook until color turns.
- For the sauce, take chicken juice, cream, powdered parmesan cheese, lemon juice and curry in a saucepan. Bake to the boil and get it from the heat. Take the fried chicken meat you cooked into a baking dish. Add cream sauce on top. Bake in a preheated 175 degree oven for 25-30 minutes and remove from the oven.
- Share the chickens with curry sauce into the pepper bowls. Serve hot with the onion on top.