- 1 kg of pork cut into small bites
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp.. Oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 500 grams. chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup. dry white wine
- 1 pinch of cumin
- freshly ground pepper
How to make?
1. Heat the olive oil and brown over medium heat meat to 5-6. To the pan pepper and garlic and let lubricated, for about 2. Add the wine.
2. Add to the pan the tomatoes, salt, pepper and cumin.
3. Allow to simmer for 25 to be left with little honeyed sauce.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Bekri Meze – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]