- 800 grams cauliflower (boiled)
- 100 grams of powdered parmesan
- 6 slices of mozarella cheese
- 150 grams shredded shredded cheese
- 1 glass of whipped cream
- 150 grams of melted butter
- 2 cloves garlic (battered)
- 8 branch fresh thyme (chopped)
- 2 tea spoon salt
- 1 tea spoon black pepper
How is it prepared?
In a bowl mix melted butter, chopped fresh thyme, garlic and 1 teaspoon salt.
Take half of boiled cauliflowers into a heat-resistant cabinet.
Take a scoop on it and sauté the cauliflowers.
Sprinkle powdered parmesan, mozarella cheese and shredded cheddar cheese all over the cauliflower.
Pour 2/3 of the cream into the mold.
Sprinkle the remaining cauliflowers on top of your heat-resistant container, then sprinkle on the rest of the powdered parmesan and cheddar cheese.
Spread the rest of the cream over the fresh thyme leaves after turning the mold.
In a 180-degree oven, cook for 25 minutes until the cheese is melted and topped with red pepper and serve hot.