Ingredients for pasta recipes with eggplants sauce
For the dough
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cream
- 3 cups flour
- 50 g labelle cheese
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon black olives sliced
- Black pepper
- For the above
- Grated white cheese
Preparation of labne cheese macaroni with eggplant sauce
- Mix all the ingredients needed for pasta dough in a large container. Knead until all material is thoroughly identified. Wrap the film over the stretch and rest for 1 hour.
- Divide the resting dough into 2 bezey and slice open with the aid of a roller on a lightly-floured floor. Cut a dough with a mini cookie. Boil the macaroni in boiling water.
- For the sauce, roasted variegated pebbles and roasted eggplants in olive oil as much as half a cup of tea. Take more oil by taking it on a paper towel. Sauté onion sprinkle onion and garnish with olive oil until it is pink. Add the tomatoes, black olives and eggplants that you have prepared in the cube and season with salt and pepper. Cook the tomato juice as low as you can.
- Add the spaghetti to the sauce pot and mix. Serve hot with a grated white cheese.