Ingredients for pistachio cream brownie recipe
- 130 g butter
- 200 g bitter chocolate (chopped)
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- Half cup + 2 tablespoon flour
- Half tea spoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa
For Antep peanut cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 100 g white chocolate
- 100 g labelle cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 100 ml cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 65 g powder pistachio
For the above
- File Antep peanuts
Antep peanut cream brownie preparation
- For Brownie, melt the butter and bitter chocolate in a benmerian way. Stir for a few minutes, add powdered sugar and beat with a mixer. Add the eggs one by one and continue to the oven. Add the vanilla and mix with a spatula. Add flour and cocoa through the sieve and add the mixture. After adding the salt, mix all the ingredients with a spatula gently.
- Cool greasy paper so that it will reach the bottom of the baking container. Transfer the prepared brownie mixture to the cooking container and cook for 40 minutes in a preheated 180 ° flask. Take it out of the oven and let it warm.
- Melt the butter, milk and chocolate in a bowl for the pistachio cream. Leave for 1-2 minutes to warm up, add egg yolk and beat with a mixer. In another bowl, whisk the cooled cream with a mixer. Add the white chocolate mixture and beat it for a few minutes. Add pistachio pistachio and lobster cheese and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Put the cream you prepared in the fridge. After waiting for about 1 hour, post it on brownie, which you left out of your heart. After waiting 1 day in the fridge, slice it and serve it by decorating it with pistachio nuts.