- 1 fl. sheep and goat butter (at room temperature)
- 1½ fl. sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 fl. Greek coffee brandy
- 1 fl. Greek brown zest of mandarin
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 fl. juice from fresh tangerine
- 1/2 Mr. baking soda
- 1 bunch of low fat yogurt
- 5 fl. flour that inflates itself sifted
- 1 fl. ground almonds
How to make?
1. Bake the butter in the mixer bin with sugar for 6 to 7 until it whitens and peels the mixture. Pour one egg and continue to hit. Add the zest, cognac, cinnamon, nutmeg and dilute the soda to the mandarin juice. This is done over the bin because the juice is inflated and poured out. Then add it to the mixture. Finally, add yogurt and flour. Once the mixture is homogenized, pour the almonds.
2. Butter and flour a 30 or 32 cm baking dish and strain pastries (to easily smear the whole bacon in the end). Empty the mixture and bake at 170 ° C for 45 minutes.
3. After the basil pie has cooled down, sprinkle and sprinkle with powdered sugar.