A recipe that is so delicious as to say, “A rice can be so beautiful”; Ozbek Pilavý
- 2 cups Rice
- 2.5 cup water Meat Water
- 250 gram Cuban Veal
- 1 piece of Onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup of boiled chickpeas
- 3 tea spoon Salt
- 1 tea spoon Black pepper
- 4-5 tablespoon sunflower oil
- First we put our rice in hot water and let it wait for half an hour.
- Then add the water to the sautéed on the cubed meat, the onion and the cubed cuban cubes, which are chopped in the form of backgammon. (I chose bonfilek meat as a meat dish.) If you are going to use other meat instead of bonfil, I think you should get a little boiled meat and cook it in a shorter time)
- If the broth is not cooked, add some more water.
- Soften and cook the water as you pull.
- Finally, let’s add boiled chickpeas on our cooked meats and rice with the broth that we have washed until the starch has gone well. .
- Let’s put the salt and the black pepper, and let’s hold the water until it’s pulled.
- Then turn off the paper towel and inflate your rice.
- Our Traditional Ozbek Pilaf is ready, enjoy your meal.